Monday, May 25, 2015

My First Blog?

 

 I'm starting this as a kind of ...break?

No, I guess not a break, per se. But as an escape from the mundane and quite frankly useless life I've been leading up to now.
You see, I'm good at talking. And not just word vomit, either(though, I can agree with the majority that say I'm good at that, too). 

I'm good at truth, especially the truths most choose to be angry at. Truths that hurt. And truths that may not be as obvious as one thinks they should be.
I figured making an advice/musing blog might be a good way to vent those truths without stepping on any proverbial toes. And perhaps maybe help some others in the process? I'm hoping so. 

And I really don't see this blog going very far, but here's hoping it can do some good, somewhere.






                                                                       ~Fledge

No comments:

Post a Comment